.:fRUit:.

In my First Life, I can't afford trendy fashion. In my Second Life, I'll just learn to *make* trendy fashion.

Block Party~

I went to a social event in SL today. (Ru, social? Bah!) As a result, I got to stare adoringly at some of my favorite SL designers (Zabitan, Helyanwe *she's so...tall swoon*, Keishii, Dragontat, Antonia, etcetc). The highlights however, were DJ and Gear-shifter Don Brennan's sexy voice and Noam's new tasty mouse.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He's scripted for extra morbidness XD

Oh, and it also became known to like the whole world that I have my own Gritty Kitty/Noam Sprocket fanclub. I'm so shortbus.

As an aside, and something that will no doubt hinder any real productivity of ".:fRUit:."...I know nothing of Photoshop! Noooothingggggggggggggg.

Labels: , ,

Comments

*does a lil dance* Hello! Did someone order a performing monkey?

You bet I did, babe. I've got a little hat and symbols right here. *wink*

Post a Comment