.:fRUit:.

In my First Life, I can't afford trendy fashion. In my Second Life, I'll just learn to *make* trendy fashion.

Attention all males!

Calling all 男の猫、nekoboys, guys, dolls, guys-who-wanna-look-like-sexy-dolls---

Roslin Petion and CJ Carnot over at Tete a Pied (see my links) have created something stunning and gorgeous for you!

Smooth, dashing, and oh-so-dangerously-yet-sensitively-sexy! Smokey-eyed mens' makeups that break the boundary of "eye-liner" and go right into "I-must-have-you."
Even Capt. Jack Sparrow doesn't make it look this good!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

They're called "Malaise," available as a 4 pack or as singles in all 9 skin tones, 2 different facial hair options and 2 different makeup looks. Where to find them? A sim called Nouveau. Want sexy eyes to go with this new skin? Head to Miriel's in the same neighborhood, where you can find the most gorgeous hand-painted eyes with a smaller-than-regular iris, great for guys who aren't keen on that "Bambi" look.

I may have to join the ranks of Willow and others and make myself a sexy male alter-ego just to wear these hot skins.

Labels: , , , ,

Comments

Post a Comment