.:fRUit:.

In my First Life, I can't afford trendy fashion. In my Second Life, I'll just learn to *make* trendy fashion.

My first gig.

Okay, so when I got the news, I was more than ecstatic.

Over on Jackal Ennui's blog, the talented shoes&jewelry genius posted about needed just a few models for an event at the offical opening of the Nouveau sim. After reading over the info, I was so stoked. I wear nothing but Tete a Pied skins, and I love my Miriel eyes. And the prospect of free Lassitude & Ennui accessories? Couldn't pass that up! So I applied and to my total surprise, I was picked.

So, on Dec. 17th from 1-3PM SLT, I'll be looking classy at Nouveau (sans tats/piercings/twitchy ears/pink hair, but that's like what RL models have to do too), apparently showcasing some of the gorgeous work from these designers I really admire.

Talk about farkin' awesome. XD

Labels: , , , ,

Comments

Heya, I'm another one of Jackal's models, nice to sorta meet you!

Yay! I can't wait to um. Stand around naked in shoes with you? hehe

I so drooled over the boots you were wearing...I must buy afterwards, lol.

Post a Comment