.:fRUit:.

In my First Life, I can't afford trendy fashion. In my Second Life, I'll just learn to *make* trendy fashion.

THANK YOU!


Donovan, Vasean, Deekay, SinnM, and everybody else who helped me :3

It was a journey of epic proportions. And like journeys of it's kind, it began with a single IM.

"So, you said you didn't have any place to sell your grown-up clothes," Said Hot Donny unto me.
"No," says I, "Not yet. I was hoping to save up for a place."
Shortly thereafter, I'm told the mythically awe-inspiring tale of GearShift's humble beginnings, and Donovan insists we must follow the same path for .:fRUit:.
Never being one to turn down adventure, I agree, and off we go in a storm of TPs, traversing the entire grid and many a terrifyingly laggy mall in search of an Oasis of Cheap Primmage (TM). It was only after seeking the wisdom of SL-Shopping Sage Vasean that our journey at last found it's destination. There, upon the beach, stood the answer to our quest. Deeks, Queen of the Piercing Lance, ushered us to a little stall overlooking the water.
"This," she said, "Is what you seek." And indeed it was. And thusly was .:fRUit:. established in its first location. And it was good.

That location, BTW, is "Unlimited: 188,105,21."
Expect many updates between now and Jan 17th.

Labels: , , ,

Comments

Like the shirts!!

Post a Comment